If Sherlock went to hogwarts
dfjn dfsgesjesmfgv this is too epic.
sherlock meme ; five relationships [1/5]
oh, i see, sibling rivalry. now we’re getting somewhere.
Time for the next round of Fandom Tea Blends Giveaways! This week’s tea blend was hard to pick, but I just couldn’t resist doing Sherlock’s any longer *w*! Read below for more reviews/information on the tea, and how to win your own bag of it, as well as an ingenuiTEA tea pot!
MY REVIEW OF IT: “It smells amazing. I wanted to stick my whole head in the bag. I was actually afraid I had overdone it with the Oriental Spice tea since that’s pretty much all I could smell in the bag. However, once I brewed it, BAM! So smokey. Definitely a very smokey tea, but not nearly as strong as a Lapsang by itself, and once the smokey taste fades you really start to taste the spice again. It’s awesome. I tried it first without adding anything, but there are very few teas I can drink plain. I added a splash of milk and a spoonful of sugar and it was perfect *w*”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
- “Dark, smoky, and spicy is the best way to describe this tea. It smells extremely smoky in the bag (almost reminiscent of barbecue sauce), but it mellows out a bit when steeped. You can definitely taste the smoke, but it is balanced nicely by the spice.”-Michelle T.
- “Best of these blends I’ve tried so far. If there’s one tea that can stand up to a spices, Lapsang Souchong is probably it. The assam melody likely bolsters it as well, and seems to have helped with what usually throws off people I try to introduce to Lapsang: they smell it, and it reminds them of barbecue sauce—not a problem with this blend. It’s perfect: dark, smooth, smoky, and all of those other lovely things, with not-overpowering spice. Perfection.”-Katrina W.
- ” This is actually a really warming blend, in my opinion. The smokey aroma reminds me of a dimly lit room and a cigar or cigarette and the warm and spicy flavor soothe me to my core.”-Alicia B.
- “Dark, spicy and sensually smoky. I was hesitant at first, but after a spoonful of sugar, I melted right in.”-Abigail L.
- “It’s difficult to describe. A hint of…danger? I sound silly, but it really is an intriguing blend. Like you have to drink more to figure it out. All in all, a perfect blend for Sherlock.“-Kayla B.HOW TO WIN:
- You may reblog this post ONCE a day for the next week. I’ll go through the notes and use a random number generator to chose a winner the evening of APRIL 14th
- You have to reblog! Likes wont count!
- Due to customs, people in Australia and New Zealand are not eligible just because we can’t ship tea there Q_Q I’m sorry!
- Just to clarify: The prize this week is The SHERLOCK Blend as well as an IngenuiTEA Tea Pot.
Best friend: Mrs. Hudson
Crush on you: Mycroft
First kiss: Moriarty
Dislikes you: Irene
Cockblocked by: Mrs. Hudson
Best Friend: Irene
Crush on you: Moriarty
First Kiss: Lestrade
Dislikes you: Mycroft
Cockblocked by: Irene
Best Friend: Irene
Crush on you: Molly
First Kiss: Watson
Dislikes you: Moriarty
Cockblocked by: Mycroft
Raise your hands, guys. Me first.
Nice to meet you, we’re all one in this heaven. :D
#Lestrade reminds me of that sarcastic single father #always poking his nose into his teenage son’s business #like #Dad why are you in my room what are you DOING #….IT’S A DRUGS BUST #DAD I DON’T DO DRUGS OMG #I know but you’ve been really standoffish lately and coming home late #and last night you brought home a pink suitcase #Son I’d love you no matter what but I’d appreciate it if you didn’t hide things from me #Dad omg Dad stop JOHN IS OVER omg #and on all of the first dates Lestrade takes them to the side #and is all try not to punch him #he’s my son okay and I know he can be hard to handle but #don’t punch him #or hurt him #if you do I will arrest you #you little fucker #HA HA HA I’m kidding I’m sure you’re great #and when the date didn’t work out #DAD THEY DUMPED ME #well don’t commit suicide #omg Dad omg I can’t #Or when the kid is younger and wants to know what sex is #NOT MY DIVISION ASK YOUR MOTHER #but Dad- #ASK YOUR MOTHER can’t talk I am busy #/shoves doughnut in mouth #And when later on his kid is an adult and announces they’re getting married #OH MY GOD REALLY?! #Dad…
Can Lestrade please be my dad??
series 3 premiers today
This show isn’t even that good. People need to stfu about it.
you tell em
omg yes sherlock is so shit omg
its like the writers dont even try
and omg the characterisation is terrible
the cinematography licks poop
the actors are so ugly why do they even say theyre gay omfg
Sherlock and John has no chemistry with each other, it’s hurt to see them together.
and you know who i really hate? Molly Hooper
Benedict’s acting is bland at best.
omg i hate saved by the bell, ian mckellen really just isn’t a convincing paedophile